Participating in a running race
On the occasion of the 20th anniversary of UNESCO’s recognition of Hội An ancient town as world cultural heritage site (04/12/1999 - 04/12/2019), The People’s Committee of Hội An city hold the running race: “For The World Cultural Heritage of Hội An” 2019.
This event aims to introduce as well as promote the image of Hội An to domestic and international visitors, raise the community’s awareness of the preservation of the world cultural heritage and develop sustainable tourism. The race will gather more than 500 athletes who are Hội An people, domestic and international visitors visiting and staying in Hội An, foreigners living in Hội An.
- Time: December 02nd, 2019 (Monday)
- 8h30: Receive the registration number
- 9h00: The Opening Ceremony
- Venue: Sông Hoài Square - 01 Cao Hồng Lãnh street, Hội An city
- Running distance: 2.000 meters
- Route: Streets in Hội An ancient town
- Cost: Free
- Present: Souvenirs for participants
- Reward: The organization committee will award to the best male and female participant.
* For registration, please contact:
The Center for Culture, Sports, Radio & Television of Hội An city
Address : 01 Cao Hồng Lãnh street, Hội An city
Tel. : 0235.3861327 or 0935.006.643 (Mr. Vũ)